Dejavoo Z8 - TSYS Network Only.
The Z8 countertop payment terminals provide an easy to use EMV payment experience for every business owner. With “On screen Help”, easy access to frequently used options in the “Favorites” Menu, and a simple “Call Me” button to request a support representative callback, merchants love the ease of use and ISOs love the easy programming of Dejavoo.
EASY AND EFFEORTLESS FEATURES AND PERFORMANCE
• Restaurant EMV Tip Adjust Post Authorization
• Built in Loyalty Program – no loyalty cards or host communication needed!
• Connects with DeNovo business portal for transaction upload, signature capture, loyalty back up, batch notication, Call Me, Messaging & more.
• Optional WiFi models for Tri Comm (IP, Dial & WiFi) with Quick and Easy WiFi set up. Terminal nds available networks!
• GOGreen with electronic receipt options, send receipts to consumers via email or sms text message!Internal PIN pad streamlines debit transactions
• Integrates with Dejavoo SPIn easily and eortlessly
• Logo can be uploaded to display on screen
• Free access to facilitate and manage your own merchant download proles via the Dejavoo STEAM le build system.
Processor: 400 MHz | 32-bit Secure Microprocessor
Memory: 192MB (128MB Flash, 64MB SDRAM)
Display: 128x64 pixel graphical | white backlit LCD
Connectivity: Dial Up | Ethernet
Printer: 2.25” X 80’, 4”/second
Card Readers(Magnetic): ISO 7810, 7811 & 7813 Triple Track Bi-Directional
Card Readers(Contactless): ISO 14443 Type A, B, ISO 18092 NFC and Milfare® and SONY® Felica ~ Working frequency 13.56MHz
Peripheral Ports: Ethernet, Dial-up Modem, 2x RS232, 2xUSB, WiFi
Other Standard Features: 15 Standard Keypad + 6 Function Keys
Security: PCI PTS, EMV L1 L2, TQM, PBOC L1 L2
Power: 8V DC, 2.25A or optional 9V DC, 4A
Physical: 27.5” X 3” X 3”; .77lbs weight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.